[OpenAFS-devel] Symbol memcpy not found?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
14 Dec 2000 00:41:07 -0500

The linux code should provide memcpy().  At least under Linux/x86 it
is provided from <asm/string.h>.  I don't know where it would be on
the 390, but I would check out the Linux include files to see where
you might be able to find it.  It's going to be there, somewhere.

-derek