[OpenAFS-devel] Short term suggested goal...

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:17:30 -0600

I'd like to propose that a short term goal for openafs be to get it to
compile on all platforms using GNU make. I know it does not work on
solaris using gnu make, but have not had a chance to come up with a fix.

Getting it to build with "-j X" would also be good. I think that may
already work though on platforms where it builds ok with gmake.

-- Nathan