[OpenAFS-devel] RE: fsck

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:09:17 -0600

I would suggest that the ideal approach would be - support a simple,
possibly slower, approach on ALL systems. Then, you can add the specialized
fsck/etc. as an option on any system that you have enough information to do
it.

I'd imagine that using the reiserfs specific features on linux would
probably result in an extremely fast implementation - particular for some of
the direct open stuff.

-- Nathan