[OpenAFS-devel] coding conventions / standards?

Default aeneous@speakeasy.org
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:59:40 -0500

Oh, I agree that the Miller DES is slow.  Only that it doesn't really matter in
the current context.  But if we're going to spend any time at all arguing
about it then my position is pretty well shot to hell, isn't it? It's sure
easier to replace than to kvetch about, and if it makes a volunteer happy,
then more power to you. It shouldn't hurt anything.

And I do seem to be being something of a jerk at the moment, so I'll try to
stop.

Cheers.