[OpenAFS-devel] coding conventions / standards?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 20:11:50 -0600

Default wrote:

> Oh, yeah.  If rxkad v3 is going to encrypt the data with DES or 3DES then by
> all means, get a new des.  And since I'm not doing any of the work, it's not
> really any of my business, but.  I think it would make sense to use the new
> AES instead.

If I remember correctly, rxkad was supposed to be able to use a bunch of
different algorithms in the new design.

Anyone know if there is any plan to integrate Raindahl(sp?)/AES as one
of the available krb5 ciphers?

-- Nathan

CIS - Systems Programming                Fax: (573) 341-4216