[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] openafs and kerberos5

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 12:37:23 -0400

>Ken, I wonder if it would be worthwhile getting your kit imported in the
>openafs.org cvs repository. Seems like it might be a more accessible
>location for all to find it.

In theory, I have no problem with this (although I think the problem
here is I need to put the kit up on grand-central) ... but my problem
here is I REALLY REALLY despise the culture of "get the latest revision
from CVS" rather than doing regular releases.  Of course, it's been a
little while since I've _done_ a release ... but I intend to rectify
that problem hopefully soon.

--Ken