[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] openafs and kerberos5

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
09 Apr 2001 13:04:46 -0400

I don't think the point was to grab code out of CVS.  I think the
point was to get it into the OpenAFS CVS tree so that it would be a
part of the next OpenAFS release (and future releases), rather than
having the kit be a separate entity.  Also, if the kit were a part of
OpenAFS, then if/when rxkad3 gets implemented, aklog can be changed to
work right along side :)

-derek