[OpenAFS-devel] Hierarchical caching support in AFS?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:40:27 -0500

Interesting result... I would tend to think it would make a large difference
though if you have remote clients. Being able to set up a remote "caching
only" fileserver, with a huge cache, would have to help unless your clients
caches exceeded their data set size.

-- Nathan