[OpenAFS-devel] still seeing iput errors on 2.2.19...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:21:24 -0500

I don't think so, but am not sure. The machines that I have typically seen
this on have been samba servers, or a server that I run htdig on. I can
understand the samba server possibly having large numbers of refs, but
65535+ seems a bit rediculous to me.

Would anyone happen to have a snippet that I could put into this routine to
tell me something useful about the vnode in question - i.e. so I could track
down if these are specific files?

Unfortunately/fortunately, this particular bug does not happen very often
any more. I used to see it alot more frequently.

-- Nathan