[OpenAFS-devel] RE: [OpenAFS] linux 2.4.2

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:01:09 -0500

*laugh* no actually - missed that... then why are we keeping a copy of
struct inode then if such a hook exists, couldn't we accomplish everything
just by attaching something to the hook?

-- Nathan