[OpenAFS-devel] AFS with DNS using AFSDB records

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:31:39 -0700

Jeff Riegel also has an implementation of the AFSDB support that he is
currently testing.   Maybe we should compare the two independent
designs/implementations.   Since this is going to be a very important
enhancement to AFS and would affect all platforms, it would not hurt to be
a little more careful and to leverage this accidental dual implementation.

Shyh-Wei Luan

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:45:40 -0400 (EDT)