[OpenAFS-devel] installing openafs on debian 2.2

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Markus Eckerl wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I know my problem is a little bit offtopic but dont flame me.
> Can somebody tell me where to find a good howto for installing
> openafs/kerberos on my linux box (debian 2.2)?
> I have tried it several times but all I got is this little message in
> /var/log/openafs/BosLog:
> Mon Aug  6 18:46:07 2001: Server directory access is not okay

that message is mostly harmless. if you share your afs server with users
(bad idea) you might care.

there are quick start guides in the doc tar.gz file you can get from the
openafs site; have you looked at any of that? do you have specific
questions on it?

-D