[OpenAFS-devel] IBM & Transarc names in Windows Build

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:23:17 -0700

I believe this is a right thing to do.  Some icons have been changed to say
Open AFS.  We just have not gotten to the point to make this kind of things
consistent yet.  The priority on has so far been making things work and
work nicely.

Efforts in making and testing the changes are welcome.

Shyh-Wei Luan

"Scott D. Williams" <sdw@email.unc.edu>@openafs.org on 08/17/2001 11:47:22
AM

Sent by:  openafs-devel-admin@openafs.org