[OpenAFS-devel] support for enterprise kernel

Sam Hartman hartmans@mekinok.com
20 Aug 2001 10:47:13 -0400

    Thomas> Hi,

    Thomas> I just created two little patches which will build the
    Thomas> kernel modules for the enterprise kernels.

    Thomas> The first patch is against
    Thomas> src/libafs/MakefileProto.LINUX.in from the current CVS
    Thomas> tree. The second one is against openafs-1.1.1.spec from
    Thomas> openafs-1.1.1-24.4.src.rpm.

    Thomas> Hope you will find it useful,

Your first patch seems overly Redhat specific to include in the main
Openafs distribution.  Is there some way we can either do this purely
in the RPM packaging, or make a more generic change to Openafs?