[OpenAFS-devel] Call for consensus: configure defaulting behavior change

Sam Hartman hartmans@mekinok.com
27 Aug 2001 19:48:20 -0400

    Nathan> Only comment I'd have to make about it is that it will
    Nathan> require significant changes throughout the build system
    Nathan> since alot of the build process depends on
    Nathan> libraries/headers/etc. being installed into particular
    Nathan> destination directories for part of the build process.

I'm planning on dealing with dirpath.[ch] in my patch and not really
with the build system.  I suspect that the build system will be easier
to deal with especially after your makefile changes and the
ever-rumored automake changes.