[OpenAFS-devel] Call for consensus: configure defaulting behavior change

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:51:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Nathan Neulinger wrote:

> Only comment I'd have to make about it is that it will require
> significant changes throughout the build system since alot of the build
> process depends on libraries/headers/etc. being installed into
> particular destination directories for part of the build process.

No.  Since there is currently no install target, the work we're talking
about doesn't (yet) affect installation.  It certainly won't affect the
construction of the dest directory.  Mainly, it affects the paths that are
compiled into the binaries.

-- Jeff