[OpenAFS-devel] Call for consensus: configure defaulting beha vior change

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:14:59 -0500

> What Derrick meant was, are there any people who depend on getting
> ${SYS_NAME}/dest as a side-effect of running 'make', and
> wouldn't be able
> to deal with having to do something likke 'make dest' instead?

I can't imagine anyone being impacted by that... However, doing the above
will involve significant makefile changes since alot of the structure of the
build currently depends on their being a dest tree. Although it might work
out to be simple to do, I haven't taken a close look.

-- Nathan