[OpenAFS-devel] Call for consensus: configure defaulting beha vior change

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:40:45 -0500

I'd agree as well... Hopefully when I'm done with these makefile rewrites,
it will be easier to retrofit VPATH style support onto them, but it'll still
be a bunch of work.

-- Nathan