[OpenAFS-devel] Java JNI access to Venus, Vlserver and Volserver ??

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:26:59 -0800

--0__=07BBE1B3DF94D9668f9e8a93df938690918c07BBE1B3DF94D966

We have been using the admin libraries built out of the src/admin directory
to develop an administrative JNI.

The libraries supported through the JNI include the following libraries.
It appears that LWP is not used in these libraries and they should be
pthread safe.

libafsadminutil.a
libbosadmin.a
libcfgadmin.a
libclientadmin.a
libkasadmin.a
libptsadmin.a
libvosadmin.a

We are working on a Java programming interface spec for review/discussion
and hopefully standardization.   Let me know if you are interested and I
will keep you posted on our progress.

Shyh-Wei

Jim Doyle <doyle@theworld.com>@openafs.org on 12/04/2001 08:51:38 PM

Sent by:    openafs-devel-admin@openafs.org