[OpenAFS-devel] AFS Authentication through LDAP

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:09:27 -0600

Probably the easiest way to do this would be something along the lines
of gssklog.

Check the list archives for details, I don't remember who posted it (I
think Engert, but I'm not positive). Basically it used another mechanism
to get the afs token, but still generated an AFS token that the AFS code
used. You could probably rig something similar with ldap.

-- Nathan