[OpenAFS-devel] possible issue with current openafs cvs on i386_linux22 2.2.18

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:18:30 -0600

I'm not sure if this is something I've got dorked, or if it's due to a
recent
change, but the current cvs no longer works for me on 2.2.18
i386_linux22 UP. I've been tracking cvs for the most part without any
problems, but when I updated a couple of machines today, it stopped
working.

libafs module loads ok
afsd starts ok, and mounts afs

However, when I try to access afs (i.e. ls /afs) the command segfaults +
OOPSes, and often I see "/afs: not a directory" or ".: not a directory".
Clearing the cache/etc. did not help.

I'll be doing so more testing/etc. on monday (maybe this weekend), but
thought I'd let y'all know just in case something did get broken in the
sources.

-- Nathan

CIS - Systems Programming                Fax: (573) 341-4216