[OpenAFS-devel] device nodes...

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Feb 2001 13:54:03 -0500

I'm not sure how this helps the long-term storage of the initrd tree.
I've got a perfectly workable solution for building disks, but it
means I have to search for the device inodes on RedHat's site and then
build a script to 'mknod' and 'chmod' all those devices whenever I
build a disk.  Unfortunately this list of devices changes from RH
release to release.

-derek