[OpenAFS-devel] netmpr.h, netspi.h & npapi.h

Lantzer, Ryan lantzer@umr.edu
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:09:10 -0600

I ran into a similar problem when I was trying to build OpenAFS 1.0. I found
the file npapi.h in the Windows NT4 DDK (from Microsoft's website) in the
src/network/inc directory. I found the files netmpr.h and netspi.h from the
Windows 98 DDK in the src/net/inc directory. I did not find these files in
the most recent DDKs (i.e. the Windows 2000 DDK and the Windows ME(?) DDK),
so there may be problems finding these files in the future if Microsoft
removes the older DDKs from their website.

Ryan Lantzer