[OpenAFS-devel] Windows Client

Michael Nelson mikenel@iapetus.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:25:50 -0500 (EST)

There are several patches necessary to make it work on Win2K; I'll post
links to these shortly. In addition you must install NetBEUI on the
machine and set the LANA number in the AFS configuration utility to 5 or 6
(either one usually works). This is due to some kind of a flaw/feature in
Win2K and there doesn't seem to be a workaround thus far.

-mike