[OpenAFS-devel] openafs-1.0.1 not working correctly under 2.4.0

Herbert Huber Herbert.Huber@lrz-muenchen.de
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:26:58 +0100

Chas Williams wrote:

> >Running openafs-1.0.1 on my linux box, using kernel 2.4.0 I get the
> >following errors, when trying to compile under my AFS-$HOME:
> >cc -c xxx writeest.c
>
> i guess this is with the patches i sent to the list earlier?  i finally
> have an i386 running 2.4.0smp (a silly linux-atm bug prevented this from
> happening sooner)

Yes, right the box is running openafs with the patches you have sent to
this list earlier.

Wopieee, is everything working correctly and stable  now (for example
compiling etc.)?

If yes, where can I download the sources?

/Herbert