[OpenAFS-devel] anyone ever seen this error "IPUT Bad refCount 65565 on inode 0xd 033c8b4"

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:26:54 -0600

This is the only recurring problem I have with Transarc AFS on linux 2.2.x.
Transarc has been pretty non-responsive about a fix. They keep saying that
the developers have some ideas, but I never see any definite answers. I'm
strongly considering moving all my linux boxes to OpenAFS as this happens on
them, but I'd presume the same problem will be in OpenAFS as well.

Has anyone seen it? or have any idea what might be happening to cause it? I
can get a little more detail if needed, but I'm really just looking for
whether it's been seen right now. Once I get OpenAFS on those boxes, I can
probably get better debugging info.

-- Nathan