[OpenAFS-devel] Linux 2.4 support?

Kalvinder Singh ksingh@oz.agile.tv
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:50:46 +1000

I did have a closer look at the code, and I do agree that it should be
very simple.

The only 2.4.* problem I have noticed (in the mailing lists) is really
some smp problems, so that seems to be going very well.

My next question is has anyone ever tried running AFS on top of XFS?

SGI has recently release an XFS version of linux, which is supposedly a
far better 'local' file system then any other?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Kal.