[OpenAFS-devel] History of AFS

Kalvinder Singh ksingh@oz.agile.tv
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:50:05 +1000

I noticed nobody replied to this question, and looking back at it, I
guess I was very vague...

The reason I ask is I know someone who has had experience with the
original CMU code (he told me it was very unmaintainable), anyway, I was
hoping that someone here could tell me if the current code is similar to
the CMU code, or since it was very hard to maintain most of it (or some
of it) was rewritten...

If you don't know the answer to the above question, but you have looked
deeply at the code and noticed that it is very modular or if it is still
very much like spaghetti then that would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance,
Kal.