[OpenAFS-devel] Anyone have i386_linux24/2.4.5-x working w/ c urrent cvs?

Sam Hartman hartmans@mekinok.com
10 Jul 2001 16:43:59 -0400

    Neulinger,> Fyi - I just tried and don't have this problem on
    Neulinger,> i386_linux22 built against current.

    Neulinger,> I'm going to try cleaning up this system and building
    Neulinger,> again, just in case I have a kernel
    Neulinger,> source/headers/something or other mismatch that is
    Neulinger,> causing goofiness, but I'd still appreciate a heads up
    Neulinger,> if anyone else is running ok with 24 and current cvs.

Not current CVS, but running fine with 2.4.0 and July 4 CVS.  I
believe Garry Zacheiss has had some luck with currentish CVS and
Redhat 2.4.2-2.  I do not believe he ended up using kgcc.