[OpenAFS-devel] openafs cvs documentation

Mark Montague markmont@umich.edu
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:36:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

> > Just happened to notice - info on the cvs repository is still not
> > actually documented anywhere as near as I can tell. Is this intentional?
>
> It used to be intentional, because we had the CVS repository set up before
> the initial release, and didn't want people to know about it.  There's no
> reason it shouldn't be documented now, though, and I'll deal as soon as I
> can figure out where to put the information.

Sorry for the noise, but could someone send something short about how to
access the CVS repository (read-only)?  I'm new to CVS and slightly lost.

Thanks in advance.

                Mark Montague
                LS&A Information Technology
                The University of Michigan