[OpenAFS-devel] pam_afs.so in 64 bit version for sparcv9?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:28:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Charles Clancy wrote:
> > Second, I tried adding '-xarch=v9' to the XCFLAGS line of
> > src/config/Makefile.sun4x_58, to compile EVERYTHING as 64-bit.  That
> > didn't work either:
>
> Right, you only want to do that for libraries, not for binaries.

Further, it may be possible to use just libafsauth and libafsrpc to link
the pam module, and if so compiling v9 versions of just these libraries
should be easy to add to the build procedure.

-D