[OpenAFS-devel] pam_afs.so in 64 bit version for sparcv9?

Charles Clancy mgrtcc@cs.rose-hulman.edu
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:57:16 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Charles Clancy wrote:
> > > Second, I tried adding '-xarch=v9' to the XCFLAGS line of
> > > src/config/Makefile.sun4x_58, to compile EVERYTHING as 64-bit.  That
> > > didn't work either:
> >
> > Right, you only want to do that for libraries, not for binaries.
>
> Further, it may be possible to use just libafsauth and libafsrpc to link
> the pam module, and if so compiling v9 versions of just these libraries
> should be easy to add to the build procedure.

Success.  Anyone interested, check out:
/afs/cs.rose-hulman.edu/openafs/source/openafs-1.1.1/sun4x_58/dest/lib/pam_afs.*
Charles Clancy, mgrtcc@cs.rose-hulman.edu
sysadmin emeritus, RHIT Computer Science