[OpenAFS-devel] autoconf licensing issues

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:05:48 -0500

Hmm... I'd bet that the lack of a similar exception in missing is probably
just an oversight. Would probably be worth firing off a note to the autoconf
guys asking them if they'd adjust the license text in there.

-- Nathan