[OpenAFS-devel] "formatted" output from vos

Ted McCabe ted@MIT.EDU
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:22:33 -0400

At 9:49 PM -0400 6/10/01, Sam Hartman wrote:
>I certainly don't mind supporting XML, but believe that your
>suggestion of supporting multiple formats would be good.

In this regard, I suggest a style detail for the 1-line per volume
output format.  Namely, that a similar format also be implemented for
vos listvldb output and that the field order for 1-line format for
both vos listvol/examine and vos listvldb have as their first N
fields those fields that are shared by both.

    --Ted