[OpenAFS-devel] nullsoft installer

Dave Bailey D.Bailey@bristol.ac.uk
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:14:42 +0100

From: Uetrecht, Daniel J. [mailto:uetrecht@umr.edu]
Sent: 12 June 2001 15:39
To: 'Dave Bailey'
Subject: RE: [OpenAFS-devel] nullsoft installer

I would definitely like the details.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Bailey [mailto:D.Bailey@bristol.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 3:52 AM
To: 'Neulinger, Nathan'; 'openafs-devel@openafs.org'

I did build an install kit with the innosetup installer (
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.htm ) which is free. The basic version does
enough to install everything, but there is a scriptable version available
too which can do extra tasks. If anyone wants the details I can post them to
the list.

Cheers,
	Dave