[OpenAFS-devel] problem with cpp directives in concatenation...

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:04:38 -0500

> > What's really bizarre is - since when was printf a macro?
>
> It sounds to me like gcc and/or glibc is going to have to change.  I'm
> sure we're not the only ones doing this sort of thing.

In most cases I'd tend to agree, but there were only 4 instances, and
they were all ones I added in the first place, so seemed more reasonable
just to get a patch to fix them.

-- Nathan

CIS - Systems Programming                Fax: (573) 341-4216