[OpenAFS-devel] what are ~/.AFSSERVER and /.AFSSERVER?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:56:56 -0500

What are these files that are trying to be opened?

From looking at the source, it appears it has something to do with the
rmtsysc service for nfs-afs-translator... why are these files being accessed
on a regular client? I'm not sure how much activity is happening from those
accesses, but if they are frequent, it seems like some things could probably
be sped up quite a bit by reworking whatever is triggering that access.

In the strace case I just saw it in, I was stracing a 'fs lsm'.

-- Nathan