[OpenAFS-devel] Revised NEWS file

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:40:18 -0500

Oh, now I remember why that was done. Salvager is using the argument
processing code... The other servers are just using strcmp(). Never mind
fixing that for now. :) Will require either enhancing arg parsing code to
handle =options, or converting all other servers to use the arg parsing code
as well.

I think a combination of the two might be the best bet.

-- Nathan