[OpenAFS-devel] Better Logging and Access Control

Thomas Vincent thomasv@apple.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:14:04 -0800

Hi Folks,
Perhaps there is a way to do this , and I haven't figured it out.
It would be nice if there was tcp_wrapper type support built in. With
the granularity to control access by ip , and go directory by directory
or user by user.
Also logging seems to be in pretty bad shape under afs. Are there any
plans to say: Record reads, writes, executes. To the point where I can
log all a persons actions if I so choose.
Maybe there is a way to do this, and I haven't figured it out yet.

Cheers,
Thomas Vincent