[OpenAFS-devel] Win2k AFS client AFS access problems.

Erik Danielsson erik.danielsson@syncom.se
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 19:06:38 +0100

Our current build of windows AFS client is unable to acces resources on
our AFS cell.
The windows client gets a token from the cell and all seems fine.

The problemn is that while accessing resources on our AFS Cell access is
denied to
all resorces other than theese with ACL system:anyuser.
The authentication between windows and AFS seems not to be working at
all.

However the Server Manager, works fine. It can and does separate users
with
administration privileges from them without these privileges.

Our Linux/Solaris clients have no problem comunicating, and all
authentications works out fine.

Anyone with similar problems?

//Regards Erik Danielsson
Syncom Financial Systems