[OpenAFS-devel] vos restore bug...

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:44:43 -0600

No... the original on /vicepa is no longer there... I could understand the
symptom if both vols were on the server. The 'vos restore' removed the
volume from /vicepa, but it put it on /vicepb off-line. Either that or the
server got confused enough that the volume was still on A, but not visible
any more.

Vos listvol definately listed:
/vicepa:
	test1 on-line