[OpenAFS-devel] add syslog support to bosserver

Neulinger, Nathan R. nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:29:04 -0600

Got any suggestions on how to do so? i.e. do you think it should be another
cmd line flag? Or maybe -syslog=facilitycode?

Facility code would likely need to be numeric unless the code parsed out all
the possible names.

-- Nathan