[OpenAFS-devel] openafs cvs documentation...

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:38:26 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Nathan Neulinger wrote:

> Just happened to notice - info on the cvs repository is still not
> actually documented anywhere as near as I can tell. Is this intentional?

It used to be intentional, because we had the CVS repository set up before
the initial release, and didn't want people to know about it.  There's no
reason it shouldn't be documented now, though, and I'll deal as soon as I
can figure out where to put the information.

-- Jeff, your friendly neighborhood webmaster