[OpenAFS-devel] simpler way to deal with log archival?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:07:27 -0600

No, I hadn't... hadn't really started looking at anything for the datelog
stuff yet. Looks like they've actually got a bunch of that already in place
in a fashion. Might want to make some minor changes to make it more generic,
as people wouldn't think to use "MRAFS style logs".

-- Nathan