[OpenAFS-devel] unresolved symbol _mmx_memcpy

Jan Pospisil honik@civ.zcu.cz
Fri, 4 May 2001 10:32:05 +0200 (MET DST)

> You might have better luck without modversions in the config, although
> if you do please let us know as that would indicate a bug somewhere.

oh yes, this helped, and I don't see any bug at the moment

> You could almost certainly get things working better by disabling mmx
> support in your kernel build although that would be sort of annoying.

so I don't need this now, however I am afraid that there is no straight
option enable/disable mmx in kernel config, is it?

H.

           \|/
          (*.*)
  Ing. Jan Pospisil                       University of West Bohemia
  tel:    + 420 (19) 7491-426     Westbohemian Supercomputing Centre
  fax:    + 420 (19) 7491-419                         Univerzitni 20
  e-mail: Jan.Pospisil@civ.zcu.cz       306 14 Plzen, Czech Republic