[OpenAFS-devel] afs-nfs translator

David Thompson thomas@cs.wisc.edu
Tue, 15 May 2001 08:52:13 -0500

We mirror several *nix distributions (i.e. Red Hat, OpenBSD, etc.) with the
data stored in AFS.  The translator allows us to re-serve that data for
NFS-based installs, both locally and remotely.  All of our needs for the
translator are unauthenticated.  We would certainly like to see (at least
unauthenticated) support appear in OpenAFS.

--
Dave Thompson  <thomas@cs.wisc.edu>

Associate Researcher                    Department of Computer Science
University of Wisconsin-Madison         http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~thomas
1210 West Dayton Street                 Phone:    (608)-262-1017
Madison, WI 53706-1685                  Fax:      (608)-262-6626