[OpenAFS-devel] Suggestions for features/ideas...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 24 May 2001 12:15:52 -0500

Oh... I see... I didn't mean anything that specific in detail - just the
idea of ending up with a result where multiple volumes can share space on
disk similar to the way current clones work. I could care less how it was
physically implemented, but would want it to be compatible with existing afs
clients.

-- Nathan