[OpenAFS-devel] kpasswd (S/390)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
24 May 2001 13:35:53 -0400

We're talking solely about Red Hat Linux packaging, not OpenAFS in
general.  You clearly don't want to use the pre-packaged Red Hat
packages.  That's fine.  There is no requirement to do so.  You
can still build OpenAFS yourself and then install the tree into
/usr/afsws as you see fit.

However, there are a number of people (in particular the new, small
OpenAFS users) who _DO_ want AFS integrated into their machines,
rather than the larger, old-AFS hands who want to centrally control
their code.

-derek