[OpenAFS-devel] When is an AFS request-response completed?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 09:08:16 -0600

> > Any insights or ways I could further clarify the situation?
>
> Is this in the context of AFS, or just something else that's using Rx?
> How are you analyzing the packets?  Could you run tcpdump (which should
> include some Rx parsing code) and see what these calls are?

Or run Ethereal, which includes much more complete support than tcpdump,
as well as graphical analysis capability.

I've added most of the afs RPC stuff to it, but there are still a few
occasional snippets that are missing, and it occasionally mismatches
requests/replys in certain circumstances, but not very often.

-- Nathan