[OpenAFS-devel] When is an AFS request-response completed?

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 01:48:37 -0500

>> Is this in the context of AFS, or just something else that's using Rx?
>> How are you analyzing the packets?  Could you run tcpdump (which should
>> include some Rx parsing code) and see what these calls are?
>
>Or run Ethereal, which includes much more complete support than tcpdump,
>as well as graphical analysis capability.

Not to malign your work Nathan, or Ethereal, but I think the current
tcpdump does more than Ethereal w.r.t. AFS (there's was a lot of
rx stuff I added after you took it ... unless you've updated it
more recently than I was aware of).

--Ken